IT’S LIKE A LITTLE CHEESEBURGER FOR YOUR POOCH!
You don’t need to throw a cocktail party to make these appetizing Beef Balls! Made with love—The Honest Kitchen’s love beef recipe, that is—and ground beef, these bite-sized treats are grain and gluten-free. Plus, they include green peas, which are a good source of the B vitamin Thiamin, phosphorous, and potassium. Both parsley and rosemary are safe spices to use when it comes to feeding your dog. Parsley helps freshen your dog’s breath and also has vitamin C, K, and B, carotenoids, iron and limonene (an oil that kills bad mouth bacteria). As well as being flavorful, rosemary is high in iron, calcium, and Vitamin B6.
- 1/4 pound ground beef uncooked
- 1/2 cup The Honest Kitchen Love Beef Recipe dry dehydrated food
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup green peas mashed
- 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Combine ground beef, love beef recipe and broth in large bowl. Stir well.
- In separate bowl or using a blender, mash peas and egg. Add mashed pea mixture, cheese, parsley, and rosemary to beef mixture and combine.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop mixture and roll into balls with your hands. Place on a cookie sheet an inch apart.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Keep in refrigerator or freezer in air tight container until needed.
Parsley and rosemary can be fresh or dry—use what you have on hand. Fresh is always best, just be sure to chop finely before adding it to the recipe.
We Have Competitive Pricing and Fast Shipping On Thousands Of Products For Your Dog Or Cat. Shop Now!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on blog posts, new products, discount codes, and more! 5% off your first order just for signing up! --> Click Here
Why Bone Broth is The Ultimate Superfood For Senior Dogs
Whether pouring it over your senior dog’s regular diet to entice her to eat a bit more, or fed separately as an added bo
Bridesmaids Ditch The Flowers And Carry Rescue Puppies Down Aisle Instead To Help Them Find Homes
Clark has three dogs of her own that she wanted to include in her wedding, but she thought it would be an even better id
Why are Rawhides Dangerous for Dogs?
Redirecting your dog’s natural tendency to chew by offering a tasty treat can save your furniture or shoes. Just make su