IT’S LIKE A LITTLE CHEESEBURGER FOR YOUR POOCH!
You don’t need to throw a cocktail party to make these appetizing Beef Balls! Made with love—The Honest Kitchen’s love beef recipe, that is—and ground beef, these bite-sized treats are grain and gluten-free. Plus, they include green peas, which are a good source of the B vitamin Thiamin, phosphorous, and potassium. Both parsley and rosemary are safe spices to use when it comes to feeding your dog. Parsley helps freshen your dog’s breath and also has vitamin C, K, and B, carotenoids, iron and limonene (an oil that kills bad mouth bacteria). As well as being flavorful, rosemary is high in iron, calcium, and Vitamin B6.
- 1/4 pound ground beef uncooked
- 1/2 cup The Honest Kitchen Love Beef Recipe dry dehydrated food
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup green peas mashed
- 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Combine ground beef, love beef recipe and broth in large bowl. Stir well.
- In separate bowl or using a blender, mash peas and egg. Add mashed pea mixture, cheese, parsley, and rosemary to beef mixture and combine.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop mixture and roll into balls with your hands. Place on a cookie sheet an inch apart.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Keep in refrigerator or freezer in air tight container until needed.
Parsley and rosemary can be fresh or dry—use what you have on hand. Fresh is always best, just be sure to chop finely before adding it to the recipe.
We Have Competitive Pricing and Fast Shipping On Thousands Of Products For Your Dog Or Cat. Shop Now!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on blog posts, new products, discount codes, and more! 5% off your first order just for signing up! --> Click Here
12 Human Foods That Are Actually Good For Dogs
There are plenty of people foods we’d love to share with our dogs, but some are much healthier than others. In fact, som
5 Reasons Your Dog Needs a Friend
Should you get another dog? People who have one pup may come up with a plethora of excuses for why they could never add
Accessories You Need Before Bringing Puppy Home
Pet accessories are an important part of taking care of your dog. Generally we use accessories to accentuate the beauty