Dogs are collectively great. Obviously, we can all agree on that. But, under the grand umbrella of "dog," there are so many amazing breeds with their own unique, individual quirks. One of the most amazing, most unique, and most quirky? The Corgi. Here are 15 things all Corgi lovers know.
1. Their butts are the fluffiest and the best.
2. Their butts are even cuter when they're in motion.
3. They are the Queen's favorite dog breed, making them puppy royalty.
4. They are also the kings and queens of frapping (aka "frantic random acts of play").
5. They will freak out in the best way if you give them the chance to play in the snow.
6. No, they'll never grow into their legs. And yeah, that's a plus.
7. But they are SURPRISINGLY fast on those stubby little legs.
8. They will also never grow into their ears. Also a plus.
9. They are the weirdest (but also cutest) sleepers in the world.
10. And they can sleep through anything.
11. But like, really—anything.
12. They have seemingly bottomless appetites.
13. And it's hard to keep them from getting a little jiggly.
14. Their head-tilts are top notch.
15. If you own one Corgi, you're going to want to own more. You've been warned.
We Have Competitive Pricing and Fast Shipping On Thousands Of Products For Your Dog Or Cat. Shop Now!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on blog posts, new products, discount codes, and more! 5% off your first order just for signing up! --> Click Here
Training Your Dog With a Clicker
To get started clicker training all you need is a clicker, a reward and a willing dog. If you have these three things th
Why Bone Broth is The Ultimate Superfood For Senior Dogs
Whether pouring it over your senior dog’s regular diet to entice her to eat a bit more, or fed separately as an added bo
Bridesmaids Ditch The Flowers And Carry Rescue Puppies Down Aisle Instead To Help Them Find Homes
Clark has three dogs of her own that she wanted to include in her wedding, but she thought it would be an even better id